CALL FOR PAPER
Topics include but are not limited to the following areas:
1. Financial management
2. Time value of funds
3. Investment risks
4. Financial budgeting
5. Financing management
6. Investment management
7. Working capital management
8. Profit distribution management
9. Financial control
10. Financial analysis
2. Demand structure
3. Industrial structure
4. Regional structure
5. Income distribution structure
6. Urban and rural structure
7. Foreign strategic trade
Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on conference proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted to CPCI-SSH and CNKI for indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Papers are accepted in both Chinese and English. Papers should be of academic or practical value and have not been published in academic journals or conferences at home or abroad. Published authors are required to submit full papers for peer review, while authors who are presenting papers but not publishing papers are required to submit abstracts.
2. The author can check the weight through Crosscheck, Turnitin or other query systems at his own expense. Otherwise, the author will be responsible for the rejection caused by the article repetition rate. Papers suspected of plagiarism will not be published and will be posted on the conference homepage.
3. Papers should be formatted in accordance with the template on the official website of the conference, no less than 4 pages.
4. Authors who have completed the registration and paid the fee will be charged a 20% commission from now on if they withdraw their works due to personal subjective reasons.